look at me now.

Monday 31 December 2012

looking up.

It's funny really, how I care so much of trying to be my best for the people who ends up oblivious to all that I've done for them. Why am I too busy trying to please others anyway, why make them proud, mostly, why try so hard? I guess this is what people who can't manage to be happy or is apparently feeling numb, does : make others happy. Have you ever sit and thought to yourself exactly what are you going to gain with all that you're doing at the time? I have. I know life is more than this but I'm still figuring out where and what is the "more" in that phrase. Sometimes I feel so shitty I just wanna give up but I've gotten so far though I have far more to go I just can't stop now. How will I ever find out what all this is; all that I'm going through right here right now is about, and why it was worth not giving up on before as I am trying my best not to give up now. Wish me luck.

yours truly, riri.

No comments:

Post a Comment