look at me now.

Monday 31 December 2012

tragic end.

So this is how it feels like: nothing.
I remember the first few months. How it hurt so bad although you were still mine. Wondering was it because I just love you too much or my body and mind was subconsciously telling me how I needed to leave before this thing becomes permanent. As if it was a sign that I’d be happier if it ends. A wake up call.

I kept myself together and faced the music. I rooted the thought in my mind of how this, and you, are just another lesson, another sick joke that was never real. I don’t blame you for what you did. You might not have a reason to it but I’ll pretend like you do and it was actually a legit one. It’s funny really but I guess I felt it since the day you showed up at my door. I was lying to myself as well. I did all I could, you chose to smash what we had into pieces and obviously not feeling guilty about it.

I would call you heartless but I find that a compliment so I won’t. You’re lower than that ‘cause you’d miss me and hear this out; I won’t miss you. The day you betrayed my trust was actually my new beginning and automatically it was like a switch has been click and I couldn’t care less. You turned me heartless in a way. You made me worst than I thought I could be but it’s okay because I would never hurt this way again.
I honestly hope one day you’ll find the one you could actually stay faithful with, the one that makes you realise all these other girls aren’t worth the chase. I wish you all the best.

Yours truly, riri.

No comments:

Post a Comment