look at me now.

Monday 31 December 2012

like we used to.

I was standing still, looking around, oh the memories.
The moments now gone,gone forever.

It's heartbreaking. How did things changed so quickly. Just a moment ago we were there, having fun, laughing our ass off and getting scolded for it and now we barely meet. Even when we do it's not the same. As if it isn't allowed. As we grow older, they block us from being ourselves. "Behave yourself" they say, to the kids who only wants to act their age. We're growing older anyway so why waste our precious moments as kids doing grown-up stuff.

I remembered how silly we were back then, fashion crazy. We were different, in a good unique way. It was shit really, that year, but we made each other felt better. I remember how it felt, it had that one aura. But all I'm left with now is the darkest I've ever known. I wanna run, run and laugh and scream and just have fun. I wanna act like a kid, together, like we used to. Why is everybody expecting us to act like adults when they know it themselves that no way in hell that we are. At least, not yet.

Cried a little inside. Looking at all these and telling myself things like "we used to sit there", "we made a fuss at Toys 'R' Us once there", "we ate and laugh a lot at that place I remembered". It's not the time, it's the moment. Precious priceless moments that they won't let us go back to once again. Where's the replay button, again?

yours truly, riri.

No comments:

Post a Comment