look at me now.

Monday 31 December 2012

new year in silence.

Sitting in the living room, something’s missing but I couldn’t quite put a finger on it. Since when did things get so blue. What happened to me, my friends, family. Where was I going wrong, I thought. There was nothing to look forward to that day. No one was with me. People were having fun, waiting to countdown ; friends,family, together. Meanwhile I was hoping for everything to just end. End in what sense? I was still contemplating about that. It was either I just wanted to move forward and leave the shit I made behind, or I just wanted to get 2013 over with as soon as I could without a second thought. I have a feeling I’ll regret the thought though, but that’ll be a different story. Everything seems a blur but then again, maybe that’s just me. Again, another new start without the ones who has my heart. I guess this is one of the most quiet new years.

Yours truly, riri.

No comments:

Post a Comment