look at me now.

Thursday 23 October 2014

silent kills.

I was raised to believe
I never made sense, I lied
I was unbelievable, rather sick
Indirectly, very subtly,
I've been used, I am brainwashed

To believe all this has been my fault
To be grateful and kept quiet
Whatever that was done unto me
Or was said, should be kept
And left unsaid
Not to be shared
No
Not to be shared

After all I was a liar
After all no one would listen
After all this is just another phase
This happens all the time
This happens to everyone
This isn't a crime

This is just another story
Of the boy who cried wolf,
no?

I have asked for help. All my life I needed help, I wanted help, I plead for help but I've been silent by fear, believing what's never real. Drowning, suffocating, even tried dying. No one ever bothered, or noticed, and when I did reach out, no one believed me the way I expected they would.
Sod off.

-riri-

No comments:

Post a Comment