look at me now.

Saturday 25 October 2014

nighty night.

Then comes the time where you are fast asleep
while I am on the other side of this state, wide awake
there is no one else on mind
nor are there thoughts of things mostly unrelated to you
I wonder how it feels like to lay next to you
close enough to feel your skin brush against mine
and have you sleep soundly so close to me
to know that you are there
to feel your presence
and breathe in your air
I would stare at your features
and play with your hair
Thanking god for every second we have
and to all the memories we had

or maybe not at all.

My mind would be stuck with the thought of you
here in arms reach, in what seems to be such a vulnerable honest state
and know, just know that you are exactly all I've ever wanted
and I couldn't ask for more.

-riri-

No comments:

Post a Comment