look at me now.

Saturday 11 October 2014

my sweetheart.

No one would ever thought or could see, why he means so much to me. What I have done or would do isn't as momentous to me as how much I live for him for the times he went through with me, for every moment he sacrificed or take time to comfort me and the things he has said and meant and made me believe and it seem like I've said this too many times or has said the same about those previously essential to my life but every time is different and he is the best by far and god knows how I want him to be the only one there is. When you know, you know. There are moments way too often where I tell myself how much of a sweetheart he is made and created so flawlessly for such a crooked person like me and I couldn't be more thankful or grateful. I want this, more than anything.

-riri-

No comments:

Post a Comment