look at me now.

Wednesday 1 October 2014

i know now.

I never knew that there would be a day where no words are to be said, but to get the chance to hold your hand once again.
I never knew there would be a day where I didn't need to stay hidden, from feelings I can't deny, to be able to feel your embrace and the beating of our hearts as one.
I never knew there would be a day where we may walk side by side without a care in the world of whatever that occurs as our eyes are set and glued to each other.
I never knew that good things ever come around twice the day I lost you, to think there would be a day that you would turn to change your mind another time.
I never knew, there would be a day where we would be us one more time, us against the world for one more try, like we promised,
Till today.

-riri-

No comments:

Post a Comment