look at me now.

Tuesday 26 December 2017

we.

Secret lover, four eyed freak to my chamber.
Confused, mixed signals giver motherfucker.
Annoying, loving asshole of a caregiver.
Mean heartless sensitive monster eater.
Bloody fingers, dented busted car, bruises, cries and hugs as warm as the sun before noon.
Late night talks deeper than the ocean, calming silence, never lonely, dreaded dawn, aches of goodbyes.
Strangers, random adventures, screams and shout, every single thing you said no to but miss.
Unnoticed stares, visual feelings, unspoken words but felt.
Name in my prayers, eyes on my mind, a scent I still smell every night.

I don't miss what has never left.
I don't love you, I just feel you.
I'm not crying, could I be lying?
I don't love you no I don't miss you.
I don't love you nor do I miss you.
I am lying, I'm not lying. I am lying, I'm not lying-
I'm still lying, my mind says no! 
My mind says no, it says no!

But I have always loved you in ways that convey I don't.
I love you in ways I could never explain or show.
Though you could feel if you know.
All this while I have loved you the way I have never known;
the kind of love only we know of.

-riri-

No comments:

Post a Comment