look at me now.

Wednesday 27 December 2017

6a.m secret hour.

2/2/17
It was everything.

I say time is never on my side but there are moments, where it is exactly where I hope it would be. If this was a movie, I'd cry. It would be the part where two people run for each other with psychedelic indie music playing at the background, oblivious to their surroundings or the fact that deep down they know they wouldn't be able to make it. Melodramatic.

There was something different about him that I couldn't really figure out. I couldn't tell if it was happiness from within or that he was actually just as ecstatic about us meeting. As if he was happy to see me. It felt bizarre, like seeing a newborn baby. Well, not to me at least. He almost looked dreamy; imaginary. I've never seen that smile before. Or that look he had glued onto his face.

I thought: this is new. I must have made it obvious I was in awe. Feeling everything he said as if his emotions were mine; the desire to sink into the moment felt rather familiar. This is going to break my heart if it backfires.

-riri-

No comments:

Post a Comment