look at me now.

Friday 29 December 2017

good minus me.

5/12/16:636pm.
"I hope you don't kiss anybody else."

There is this constant feeling for the need of improvement which is good, I know. Oddly because of it, I somehow have myself believing that it includes being good enough for others too. It irritates people sometimes, whenever I claim to not be. When to me it's merely the need to know of what could possibly make me even better for them. Even though they do not care about it or even do they like me in that way at all. I think if I were enough maybe they wouldn't go when I need them the most or ignore me for talking about all that I feel deep down, acknowledging how it annoys them and it's a mess most times even if this doesn't really make sense. If they wanted to leave they would anyway, no matter what it is that is said or done. Though I don't think I mind. I suppose if they are worthwhile they will still be here despite that. I just think that maybe I would be more important if I knew what it was I needed to be to the people I find important. Like being me, but better. I'm good enough for most of me but I know me, and I guess if I were them, I would probably leave me too. I don't hate anyone for not wanting me enough. In fact I do not blame anyone for what I am. You see, in the end, it's just me.

-riri-

No comments:

Post a Comment