look at me now.

Friday 18 March 2016

sooner or never.

The one that wants more are often those who loves more. Sometimes though, 
it's the one who loves a little too much that holds on the littlest. 
It is what it is when no fall ever ends the way you hope it for.

I held him as he asked, "So what are we then?" I said with my head down, 
"We are us, until we're no more." "What do you mean?" he asked, boggled.

"It's like I love you but I don't. Then again if you love someone you just do yknow? Maybe I just don't want to be with you but then again I'm here." "I think that maybe you just need to let go and let me in this time." "I don't think I can."Why not?" "I haven't died enough times and ruin myself to know if you're the one, to believe you really do love me." Because everybody else before you believed they did to learn that they don't.

-riri-

No comments:

Post a Comment