look at me now.

Friday 4 March 2016

dreamland's nightmare.

I get so paranoid at work I keep hearing people call me, 
sometimes I hear sounds and I see things moving.
When I check it's nothing.

6.16am, today.
I've been getting odd dreams. Dreams of everybody I don't have crossing my mind anymore, those that has been absent for long. My head's often blank yet restless these days, at night specifically. I'm more than exhausted to say despite my attempts of keeping my sleeping pattern right. Who are these people, I would know but find their sudden appearance rather difficult to fathom.

I remember it dark.
Feels like a calling, perhaps someone's dying.
Or maybe something? Could be the return of what's dead instead.


4am, 2 March 2016.
Although believing that it wouldn't this time, I had a feeling in my gut that it would. It did. I was horrified to the bones, enough that it woken me up with my heart racing. It felt as if my heart would expand to explosion with it beating so rapidly as if it was running out of my chest as my lungs shrank over the lack of me breathing. 4 in the morning, sharp. I was so afraid my body couldn't quite function properly, the scene going back and forth in my head like it's replayed, rewind and fast forward multiple times I lost count. It took awhile to soothe. I was alone.

Go back to sleep.
Tomorrow it won't be there.
As so I thought.

-riri-

No comments:

Post a Comment