look at me now.

Tuesday 1 March 2016

little him.

1.20AM

The night of 29th February, but it's the first of march.
I just noticed yesterday's date though it wasn't a leap year then.

I imagined him, much younger, as a kid.
It made me remember. I remembered everything.
And maybe cried a little bit.

He used to be the cutest toddler/baby ever.
And I'm one to have no interest in kids to say.
He used to, well he used to- everything.

-

Some moments you come to mind and I hope you're doing okay.
I genuinely hope that you're alright.
In some of those moments,
I worry if you might not be.

As long as you're happy. Whatever that makes you happy. I want so for you.
Some days assuming you are despite my senses indicating that you aren't.
You don't come around often enough for me to know.
On days where you do appear, you're never here anymore.

I don't wonder, but I'm bothered.
I don't care but I worry.
I don't ask, so I put you in my prayers.
If maybe once more god would do me a favour.

-riri-

No comments:

Post a Comment