look at me now.

Tuesday 22 March 2016

save me she might.

"Yes I am."

And I was so happy I didn't waste my time or money on this one text. That I wasn't nervous for nothing. I finally reach out- well almost. I thought it would never cross her mind but she thinks of me, she was just thinking of me. My guardian angel, my saviour, my hope. Well maybe. 

Some moments I just think, god I love her so much but what if I don't? That perhaps the feeling is there over the feelings I wish was present because conveniently in a way, she is what I need or exactly what I want. Don't you always think you love what you need just because you need it? When in reality you're more intrigued by the things you want. Suddenly it makes sense. It's because all this fills up the void in you, isn't it?

Still she remembers.
While everybody else forgets.

(I hope I let her in this time.)

-riri-

No comments:

Post a Comment