look at me now.

Thursday 10 March 2016

it's him.

He smiled at my mother, she seems to like him a lot.

I told him to stop. Thinking who is this guy, why is he here. My sister's over protective, my brother's no different when it comes to me. They all know I've been here before. Too many times before. But we clicked. As if we've known each other, as if we were already together. I said stop smiling, he smiled even more I could see it reaching to his ears. We coincidentally said something right after, it was a thought we shared, similar but different. For that few seconds it had me thinking "Finally! I found him". It is him.

He held me like he was going to take me away, in a way that he was going to keep me forever. How could I have refused that. It was in his eyes. I thought fuck, not another. Though he seemed perfect enough to me that I would let him in. This time I wanted him too.

-riri-

No comments:

Post a Comment