look at me now.

Saturday 5 March 2016

same old.

People like me, we don't go with anyone.
Unless it's just me.

Not picky, just couldn't be bothered. Solely uninterested, nothing more. Sometimes things happen, some moments I click. Some days I leave. Most days I don't pick up the phone, I don't check text messages, I don't bother with anyone at all. I get too busy with myself. It has become rare for me to keep anything that lives and breathes with mouth able to speak words opposite to what's on my mind. Barely ever do I meet one that has one corresponding to mine. I cut people off, I keep to myself, I'm on my own. Never went, still I've my moments. When I do it isn't always them, nor is it me, it just is. Still they don't get it. But I don't need to be understood. Most days I need to be left alone. I've been with me through it all I've seen people's fall and those who ran at mine.

If I ever change that for anyone,
doesn't it mean anything at all?
It's no longer any of my business if it's gone.

I don't always keep memories.
Still, I didn't thought I'd let 2012 happen again.
Yet it seems to be, by how everyone is to me.

-riri-

No comments:

Post a Comment