look at me now.

Friday 21 August 2015

ravage bit of hope.

Maybe it's when you're in a rush, as you suddenly stop yourself to see, stall, wait, and- smile at the looks of him. Here he's with you now. The realisation that you're with him, still with him. This hand, this body, this feel, this vibe, the wind. A few seconds to minutes, the thoughts rushed into your head; will this matter a few days, weeks and months later? Does it matter now, does it mean more because it's happening or because it's with you? But do I really care, do I really plan to ruin it now? No. I gave out a tiny laugh, at the worries. It's too much to think about. Smiling at my view, I couldn't be happier to be held by the arms of the boy, who makes me feel at home.



Sometimes I pretend you're always there. Like you never leave, as if you know it all and it's amazing that sometimes it becomes reality. And how other times, it doesn't. Sometimes I have to go back, and let you go. Each time, you let me go.

-riri-


No comments:

Post a Comment