look at me now.

Sunday 9 August 2015

i-

I am exhausted. Mentally and emotionally drained. I am tired. I am tired. I am tired. I am tired. I am tired. I am what words can't explain, I am scribbles you draw when you're blank as a new sheet of paper with the urge to making art, I am the mess in my room, I am the random words that make no sense when put together, I am your 3 am- wanting - to - talk - to - someone - no - longer - there - feels, I am your 3 days straight without sleep, I am the food you eat for the sake of staying alive, I am the guilt you've never felt until one day it hits you like a truck and drags you by the feet, I am the nags your mum burst out, I am the liquid paper that ran out, I am the shitty eraser on that shitty 2B pen you used to buy and get as a kid, I am, I am heartbroken.

If your feelings mean anything to anyone, why doesn't it kill them, to know that they've done anything to hurt you and most importantly, why do it over and over again?

-riri-

No comments:

Post a Comment