look at me now.

Thursday 13 August 2015

food baby.

I have lived my life loving food. All kinds of food from nasi briyani to lemang and hamburgers, pizzas to sushi. Raw, baked, steamed, fried, I wouldn't mind trying it all. Then came the day, a time, where things change. I wasn't as fond of it the same way. Food was a bore. It was none of my interest. Like everything else, it started shifting into something else. I abhor the changes but I lived feeding to it.

But then I met far.
He eats. EATS. Reminding me so much of what I was; the passion for food and consumption without any worries or guilt, the love for all those nutrients. It hit me hard on the face, of what I've been missing and god I needed it all back. I wanted it all back. I absolutely love his positivity and how he encourages me to eat what I want when I want it. All that he says or tells me about food, myself or my intake, never once, made me feel bad about how I was or how I could be if I ever got better. My weight has never been any of his concern even if I gained a bit, I was told. The way he puts things, makes it mean so much to me. It drives me into trying. Regardless of the times I failed or chicken out.

I want to get better. I want to be able to eat with him instead of watch. I want to go on lunch dates or dinners, share snacks or whatever that's food related. I want to do this. I wish I can. I hope so. I really do.

-riri-

No comments:

Post a Comment