look at me now.

Thursday 6 August 2015

past mistake's lasting affect.

Some days things are fine. I have my guard up, and I'm so strong. And then some moments I get flashbacks, I get a thought or two, then a paragraph and it makes me sad to think about it. Not that I want to, but it happens. And I'm here thinking I'm always giving everyone everything I've got every piece of me and loving them too much and all. While they have more. They have nothing to lose, while I would lose everything. 

Thing is, you can't blame them. You can't change people. You can't make them love you or want you the way you want them to, the way you do. It's as if you're always theirs, totally hyped up about the idea of calling them yours, however some days or at some point, they don't even think about calling you theirs, and you know it that, they're not yours anymore.
-riri-

No comments:

Post a Comment