look at me now.

Saturday 15 August 2015

it's okay.

I can't tell you why people leave, or why they disappear when you need them. I can't tell you why we feel guilty for the things that makes us human, or why some people don't apologise despite their own awareness of their guilt. I can't tell you the real reason why you have to keep going when no one you know makes it seem worth it, or why you shouldn't stop because you're really doing it for yourself.

I can't tell you how it feels or teach you to forgive anyone over your own free will. I can't tell you that doing what I do, makes me happier but it's not about you sometimes, it's how nice it feels when you do it for others. I can't tell you nothing is your fault but I can tell you not everything is. I can't tell you to keep holding on, just because it seems wrong and selfish not to, because I've been where you've been.

I can't tell you why people choose other things over you, as they do to me as much as the times I chose them over everything else. I can't tell you that you wouldn't stop, because you might. Who knows one day it wouldn't be worth the trouble- putting yourself in a pathetic miserable state any longer, maybe you just need to know, that some endings are new beginnings.

-riri-

7 comments:

  1. I would to share my story with yaa, i ada bestfriend sorang ni, kenal daripada zaman myspace and she is younger than me tp dia sangat matang, semua masalah i share dgn dia and masalah family dia share kt i, dah almost 4 years berkawan dah kenal mcm dia ni mcm mana dah, sepanjang berkawan dgn dia hanya sekali je jumpa dia with her cousin, and then masa tahun 2013 ada kwn i ni ajak lah jumpa my bestfriend ni, kwn i cakap dia dah text dgn bestfriend nak ajak jumpa kt rumah, i pun okay lah if my bestfriend cakap okay and i follow dia sebab i tau rumah bestfriend i ni kt mana after that bila smpai i yang kena marah sebab tak bgtau semua sedangkan yang nak jumpa kwn i and not me, i end up my relationship with my bestfriend mcm tu je, and yeah.. this is my story and you know who am i and i miss yaa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. maybe she didn't scold you for coming, but for the what you (might have) said to her when it was happening. You told her that next time, tell her parents first as in ask for permission if you could come, despite knowing how her parents are by the amount of times she has spoken to you about them. Too bad she's not the same person you knew amad. It's okay though.

      Delete
    2. that time my friend yang contact with yaa and i sendiri taktau conversation you guys, sorry for everything yaa sab

      Delete
    3. it's okay amad, no harsh feelings

      Delete
    4. if you need me, you can just contact me or something

      Delete
  2. Okay then sab, can we be friend again?

    ReplyDelete