look at me now.

Wednesday 4 June 2014

verdict awaits.

A lot has happened lately and so much I would like to jot down but with the obstacles coming at me, I rarely get the chance to. Mostly over how I keep forgetting at the end. Bright side is, this is what they meant when you get through things and that it won't last. Exhibit A: as my reason above, it's often at that very moment you feel one thing and would rush to react to it but before you do, take a second to rethink about it: would it matter after awhile? Sometimes yes and other times, quite the contrary. There are things that just walks pass you leaving you with a scratch or two but never really hurts as much as you dread it. You'll be alright.

Here's to the only story/event I remember: I've posted out my little gift to my dearest baby. Yeah I was imagining an actual baby there but neh. Everything is in that pandora bomb box to me, holding the fate of life to me after it has all been read and appreciate or dispose (of the person's choice). What happens next, happens. Of course decisions are lead, guided and influence by what is written and feelings present by then. Let's hope things get better for me. I only have and need one choice left, either it improves or get lost because I am not going to dedicate myself on what would go to waste in the end. Still, it was worth it. Worth the try and lesson, whichever goes first-

Everything else, depends.

-riri-

No comments:

Post a Comment