look at me now.

Friday 20 June 2014

goals without beliefs.

I just want to move to another country where I can wear all the clothes I have everyday without excessive sweating or weird stares (still I doubt) and get shoes and clothes for prices that used to only buy me mineral water and bread here where I am. With a buddy with me, taking walks almost everyday taking photos and random videos. Not to forget finally collecting the lomos I've been eying on and using up all the film on us and whatever that comes to sight. At the end of each month new photos will be hung upon our walls, around our apartment. Collecting cactuses, have a pet chinchilla. We could be trying out food, maybe organic ones this time because of my mental state. Or not. Trying flavours of Sobranie. That kind of life. We can work here and there whatever comes knocking at our doorstep. God it would be hard but we have each other and I hope we always do because that's all that matters. Living in a world we have no care of because we're too intoxicated in our own. Behind glass walls we observe them all, trying to reach out for conversations but they're far too busy with the life they choose to live, the kind where you don't live.

But it's never that easy, isn't it now?


-riri-

No comments:

Post a Comment