look at me now.

Friday 20 June 2014

*savours every bit*

Don't you say the words you've been keeping in
for every single time I do wrong
to come back to me hours later
acting like you're sorry
as if you should be forgiven
just because I would always forgive you.

Don't you lie through your teeth
with eyes that scatter around the walls and back at me
just to get mad at me for every time I wasn't true
as if you weren't the one to have taught me
all the things I do.

Don't you praise me, cherish me
to then erase me from all the good
to throw me in the bad just so you could have someone to blame
just so you could feel mighty and right and proud
just to feed your repulsive ego.

Don't you care about me, 
to one day call upon me and my mistakes
yelling to my face while you push me down
to tell me I'm just another burden
as if I am not worthy to be given life
when it's you that have brought me to where I am today.

To apologize, or not at all in the end
going on pretending nothing ever happened
yet still treating me coldly
expecting me to be friendly
to smile and laugh along at your jokes
after all the obnoxious things you said and hurtful things you did
don't.

-riri-

No comments:

Post a Comment