look at me now.

Sunday 8 June 2014

bound over the old times.

I hate getting what I don't deserve, It brings up the guilt and self loathe in me. But you get what you give out the even if not from the sam person you give it to. The world isn't always unfair if you change your point of view. Sometimes it tries so hard to become fair to you and everyone else. Like the hidden side of the moon, you need to figure it out yourself.

I'm always a phone call away but no one ever calls.
"drop me ur no. in dm, I will call you the second I have it no kidding"

It started from a friendship, to a mistake, to overwhelming kindness. I will never know why love someone like me. I get the people I've been with but not this kind from people I barely talk to. I find it unfair in some ways. It still amazes me. He keeps trying to help and I so badly try to not let him in yet somehow he knows so much by the things I've once said and the things I write he reads, it's flustering to me. The way he straights away wants to know what's wrong, asks about me and the need to call me right away just because he knows I need it is rather sajhdjafbjf. Some people do that out of guilt, some people do things because they are told to but it is so rare for someone to do one thing and put up with me willingly. I warn everyone before they decide to stay in. Some people are just meant to be. Truthfully, I'm sorry for that.

-riri- l

No comments:

Post a Comment