look at me now.

Friday 27 June 2014

old bond old trust.

Out of 100, there's always a 50 percent chance of me going back to those who once I let in, to those who once let me in. Whoever who was nice enough to be there and cared enough to care, one way or another I would end up going back to for just one last conversation. Every time, without knowing which would be the next time but sure of a next time.

Lee, out of everyone I knew he would never have said no. Although he did, with a reason legit enough for me to let aside. We go back to talking like I was the big sister looking over my little baby brother, no matter how old he has aged; this time it was quite the opposite. My age was stapled on my forehead for him to put his hand on, pet, and in relief be the bigger man. With words once used on him, he said meant for me. It made complete sense, sense of which I could've consider myself but at that moment, some days and time, I stop making sense or find logic in the usual. Days where my mind stops working just to let out the crazy in me. I didn't find myself worthy of such honesty and help but I never forgot what I was given, how I was treated and the amount of times I asked forgiveness. I couldn't thank you enough.

After all this time,
never did he forget,
neither regret,
but cared and still care.

-riri-

No comments:

Post a Comment