look at me now.

Friday 30 September 2011

rain's back.


I can't even talk about him anymore, I can't even say his name or be friends with him. Life once again is being an ass to me. People are starting to say this and that to me when all I want is for them to shut tf up. Yeah I'm young, yes I'm very naive & maybe this won't last forever but one thing I know is I love him and he loves me.

Why are you so busy thinking about how we would break in the future when we're not even finish with the present? Even if 'us' don't last forever it's okay (I think?). I don't need to worry about that for now we're still together and that's what matter's the most. Forever is a different story, I'm talking about now. So I can't meet him anymore. Great this is starting to be like Romeo and Juliet. Just because you don't like him doesn't mean I should too.

You keep on talking about the bad things about him but have you ever thought for even a second of all the good things he is? You don't know him and you don't know the reason why I love him. I admit that I don't know him that well but I bet he knows me more than you know me since I've told him about a lot of things you don't know or never cared enough to ask about.

I'm tired  of you judging every person I love. You never seem to be satisfied with all of them and you never seemed to try and look past their flaws and see the good in them instead of the bad. To you, all the ones you love are such good people while I'm hanging with satan. I love him that's just it.

yours truly,riri

No comments:

Post a Comment