look at me now.

Sunday 4 September 2011

a decision must be made.

him: So have you made up your mind yet?
me: About what?
him: Leaving him of course.
me: Naah, I won't. I can't. I don't want to
him: Come on dude, he's not worth it lah. He's gonna cheat on you. Trust me, I know.
me: *remain silent*
him: Anyways,it's not like you guys always meet. You know it yourself. And you're thirteen - I bet your mum won't let you hang out at all.
me: Yeah you're right about that
him: Kan? So you shouldn't stay with him. He could get himself a girlfriend that he could always meet
me: Haih
him: Babe I'm trying to help you here. I don't wanna see you get hurt.
me: I know but..
him: Come on, there's alot of other much better guys. Your mum doesn't like him that much too you know?
safuan: Bro, what's up?
him: Dude, kau tengok sabrina ni, aku try nasihat tinggalkan mamat tu dia tak nak.
safuan: It's up to you lah. we're just trying to help but when he hurts you, I'm gonna smash his face
me: *remains silent and static*

I know that you guys care about me- A LOT.
Just, it isn't about you guys. It's about me.

yours truly,riri

No comments:

Post a Comment