look at me now.

Saturday 17 September 2011

hakim everywhere.

so I'm having an openhous this 24sept and you know what would be awesome? If he would be there.

RANDOM CONVERSATIONS
WHILE EATING:-
me: syaaaaaa
sya: what?
me: hakim comel
sya: ceeh, yelah.

WHILE WATCHING TV:-
sya: eh sis, he looks like Qi. aww so cute
me: so adorable haih
sya: just like haki
me: heh hakim's cuter
sya: ceeh

WHILE HELPING MY MUM COOK:-
mum: adik, please give me the butter
me: yes mum, I know hakim comel
mum: what was that?
me: oh I said I know that this butter is comel
mum: macam macam lah awak ni

MEETINGMY BROTHER AT MCKK:-
bro: ha adik, how's si awesome?
me: how's si awesome? apa lagi, awesome lah

BEFORE I GO TO SLEEP:-
me: syaaaa!
sya: yes kakak, I know hakim comel okay. i know
me: eheh

my mind is so full of you.
yours truly, riri

No comments:

Post a Comment