look at me now.

Wednesday 28 September 2011

24 september 2011.

My two most favourite words:-
RANDOM AWESOME.
I woke up a little late neglecting the fact that most of the things for my 'open house' isn't ready yet. We started doing this and that until the catering guys arrived which were so "kerek". Trying to flirt around like pfft. And guess what? one of the catering dude made my mum's friend fall for him which was so effin FUNNY. Demmy, reynah and yus came the earliest. Then came the others. It was cute yet funny how they were busy wearing and fixing their make-ups. Firdzuan came too with his friends & nadia mimie,khalida (my friends from putrajaya) also came. awesome much?

At 2:53 pm I got a message from my mr.amazing saying that he's in front of my house. My heart felt as if it had skip not one but ten beats. I walk out the main gate and I saw two tall guys wearing checkered shirts. I was so awestruck that my feet kinda automatically brought me back into the house and went out again just to make sure what I was seeing was real. IT WAS REAL. Seeing him right in front of me,in my house -BREATHTAKING I tell you. I swear that it still felt like a dream to me. I can't stop pinching my arms.

We all ate and took pictures. Blah blah blah- the usuals. So lazy one lah to type everything. Acap and yai went back home at about 10:30 pm. So late, awesome tak? awesome en? haha. Me and mah girls had a lot of fun, seriously. My brother even entertained some of my friends by being his funny self. I even had some pictures with my mr.amazing as well as rara had some pictures with korie which look so adorable if I may say it myself.

There was this time when this little child of my mum's friend gave me a lollipop and I was like thinking what's it for but I stop racking my brains when hakim said the kid wants me to open it. Okay you know how hard is it for me to open the lollipop wrapper? Thank god, hakim helped me. He looked so adorable when he was doing that. I took his phone (just checking) & I was so flattered to see his wallpaper. I honestly don't know how to open his phone until he showed me how. You know the way he showed me how while saying "haa, macam ni" and something I can't remember- was so effin cute <3 sigh

I'm so effin flattered that hakim would come all the way from shah alam to kajang just so he could meet me. I know how such a burden with the ktm and cabs and whatever not that he had to go through just to reach here, to where I am now. We were shy at first -at always actually. haha. But heyy got a picture with him using my Polaroid. Creds to my brother which is so sporting at that moment. I keep the polaroid picture in my wallet <3where it's safe, sound and remembered.

I just wanna say I had the time of my life and I wanna thank all of those who came.
Dear mohd hakim bin khairul salleh, I love you so much :*
rara, demmyy, reynaah, yus, nunue, saf, nazihah, wan, fird and friends, khalida, nad mimie, korie, yai, acap, zikry adam and much more- thanks for coming. loveya :)

yours truly, riri

No comments:

Post a Comment