look at me now.

Saturday 17 September 2011

don't even bother.


And I know you've done so much for me. You've always been there for me. However at times, you're also the one who brings my spirit down. I can't be mad at you not even a little because you've done so much for me. At times I wish I could hate you but I can't. Maybe a little but it doesn't last long. It hurts that you're never grateful with the things that I've help you with. You're always telling me how you're doing everything alone but the fact that you neglect to tell is how much I've help too even if it's not that much. I know I've been such a burden as you said it yourself but you were the one who decided to carry me as a burden when you had an option to leave me.

So it was your decision, why bring it up? Is it regret? Why is it the things you say are like an obvious huge sign that has "I regret ever having you here" written boldly on it? I know I'm not the kindest and most caring person on earth but I've help too and it would be nice if you could see that sometimes. The good things I do:- you and everyone else could never see because you keep on focusing on every wrong move I make.

You turn me into this, now you have to face the monster you created. I'm grateful with all that you've done for me but I'm done. I'm tired of being called the reason behind all  the shit that happens in your life. I know you're tired of me too but you still stand by me. I don't get you. Honestly, what are you trying to prove here? How such a good person you are for standing all the shit I've done? Who are you trying to please?

yours truly, riri

No comments:

Post a Comment