look at me now.

Saturday 10 September 2011

heart stolen.

I came into your life unexpectedly. Started just as a random stranger,then a friend, your bestfriend, and know I'm the girl you're in love with. You tell me about your dreams, your problems and almost everything about you. I felt kinda flattered that you would trust me enough to open up to me even though we've just known each other for just a short while. I know how hard it is for guys to open up to girls, so it kinda felt nice.

I never planned to make you fell for me but you did. And I'm so sorry, but no, I'm not grabbing your hand. I'm letting you fall, deep deep down. Call me a jerk I don't mind. I never thought that me, being nice to you would made you think that we would ever be more than friends. I don't wanna see you cry but I'm making you cry, I don't like to see you hurt but I'm the main reason you hurt and cry to sleep everyday. It's complicated. You can't keep on doing this to me and I can't keep on being too nice to you because I don't want you to put your hopes up too high on me.

I know I might seem so mean. Trying to make you hate me, trying to annoy you. I'm being so straight forward telling you what I can't do for you and that i'll never love you more than you'll ever love me. I avoid texting you, I can't talk to you. I don't wanna make you fall for me, don't you get it? I don't wanna fall for you, you see. Stop trying please, sweet talk me but I'm not like those other girls you meet - I won't go all gaga for those stuff. 

This amazing guy named hakim already stole my heart and I want him too. I don't wanna mess up another relationship. I'm not those kind of girls who would leave someone for someone who's more better looking. You know those girls who leaves her boyfriend just because someone else wants her and tries every guy she could get and go around collecting a jar of hearts? Yeah I'm not that kind of girl. I got deep feelings for hakim and I'm not gonna let you ruin that. Please, understand my situation. You can't say that it's okay if I fall for you. I mean what if you had a girlfriend and she was in this same situation and she decided to pick that other guy instead of you? See, it sucks right so please, find someone that's not me.

yours truly,riri

No comments:

Post a Comment