look at me now.

Saturday 10 September 2011

we're okay, we're alright.

Still standing strong.
No, I won't listen to the world; they say we're never gonna make it. Yes I'm young and in love. I can't say crap like I'll love him forever and so on but I know one thing:- I'm going to always love him. Even if one day we break up, I'll still love him - as a friend maybe. This might sound cliche but honestly, I've never met a guy like him. He's different. Yes I know how cliche this sounds but you don't know me and the crappy guys I've been with before. The way he treats me, the way I treat him. We have our ups and downs but hey as I said- as long as we still love and trust each other we'll be just fine. To make things better this 22 would be our fifth month together. Miles apart seems so hard don't you think? Thats okay,we'll meet again soon. Maybe? InshaaAllah. I'll find a way, I'll try my best just I want you to keep holding on, for us.

yours truly,riri.

No comments:

Post a Comment