look at me now.

Saturday 3 September 2011

first day of raya.


30.9.11

Well first the day of raya was great- I mean greater than last year. Laughed a lot, joked around and making a fool out of ourselves as well but didn't get much chaching chaching. Haha. Yeah I know, I suck. Raya is not about the money. It's about leaving all the bad things of the past, forgiving and forget. You know me and rara was busy taking pictures of ourselves, when we didn't realize that there was this cute guy standing right in front of us just watching our every move. When we did realize it, we started laughing our ass off. Damn that was embarrassing. I went to sis ira's house at night, she had invited us over with a few other friends. I heard her sing Menghitung Hari- Kris Dayanti while playing the piano and it was beyond awesome. I envy her so much. Her voice was omg like an angel! She touched my heart and rara's too which well was quite shocking. Honestly, I don't remember much about the first day of raya. I just hope my teacher won't ask me to do an essay of this.

yours truly, riri

No comments:

Post a Comment