look at me now.

Friday 30 September 2011

i lied.

 

Said I was fine but I lied and it sounds stupid but I actually wanted to tell the truth. It's just I don't know how and where should I begin with. ya Allah, I'm so tired of crying. At times I wish I could go to somewhere new; a place where no one knows me. I wanna be alone but at the same time I want you to be with me right here, right now. I wish for one day without people scolding me, asking me to do this and that, telling me how screwed up I am and how to live my life. I know what I'm doing and even if I don't, it's okay because i'll learn from my mistakes. I wanna run away from everyone at home even just for one day just so I could be with those who were there for me when no one else was. I wanna let go of every burden I got in my head, I wanna be free. Please.

yours truly, riri

No comments:

Post a Comment