look at me now.

Friday 30 September 2011

before it's too late.

I woke up one morning with my heart beating so fast that I kind of scared myself as I wondered why my heart was in such a condition. It turns out that one of my family members died that morning and I didn't even get the chance to meet him this year because I didn't went to Pahang on Eid this year. I just wanna say don't waste your life by worrying about all those haters you got or arguing and fighting with your loved ones. You can't make your life more complicated. You'll never know when it's gonna be the last time you meet them or the last time they'll talk to you before anything unwanted happens.

I know this person who once was so closed with this guy. They had a fight one day and gave each other the 'silent treatment' for quite sometime. Two whole years they didn't talk to each other and one day that friend of mine decided to call him all of a sudden. Guess what? It turns out that he died two months before the phone call and she didn't even know about it. True story.

So before it's too late, you have to fix or do what you've been dying to fix or do. Have a crush on someone? Go tell him/her, don't be afraid of their response. Had a fight with your best friend and is waiting for your friend to apologise first? Stop the ego, just go and apologise already. Had a misunderstanding with your old folks? Go slow talk with them. You've been dying to be friends with this one person? Go ahead start a conversation with them, don't be shy. Want things to be just like before with your buddies? Go go go meet them somewhere, chat with each other & build that bonding you once had again. Tired of haters trash talking you? Go and confront them. Jealous with your bf/gf who looks much happier with someone else than with yourself? Go tell them, don't keep it to yourself.

JUST GO AND DO WHAT YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO AND WHAT YOU'VE BEEN DYING TO DO. You'll never know when you'll be taking your last breath.

yours truly, riri

No comments:

Post a Comment