look at me now.

Monday 10 October 2011

a difference.

So my brother's gonna come home in a couple of weeks. I'll get my camera back, finally. I guess I already know what's the first question he'll ask me at times when I'm holding my phone or smiling by myself. I could even list it down
  • where's hakim?
  • how's hakim?
  • si awesome mcm mana adik?
  • eh hakim pmr en?
  • alololo senyum sorang sorang ni asal? texting hakim eh? eh? alololo
  • budak tu pmr okay tak?
  • eh bila abang nak jumpa hakim ni?
  • hakim sihat?

The one question that my brother would probably ask with the most excitement is "are you still with Hakim?" . I know he probably would expect me to say "NO" but this time he'll be surprise and I hope he'll finally see him from a different perspective. He'll be all like "what? seriously?". I guess he's just used to me changing boyfriends and having a lot of crushes. Okay that didn't come out right, I didn't mean it like that. I mean well you know, when ever I have a boyfriend they would probably break up with me within a couple of weeks or days and I would have a new one in a few months which is why every time my brother comes back from MCKK he would probably hear different guy names said by me.

But it won't be like that this time and I hope it would never be like that. I really really really like this guy and when the time I'll say "yes, I'm still with him" to my brother, I hope he'll realise that fact.

yours truly,riri

No comments:

Post a Comment