look at me now.

Tuesday 18 October 2011

one goes, a better one will come.

I know people come and go and I'm okay with that. When one person goes,a better one comes. If not now, maybe one day. At times even when we think that the person was meant to be in our lives, maybe he/she isn't. I mean they were in our lives and maybe they're gone now but everybody leaves something. A lesson maybe? I'm grateful of those who chose to stay and I appreciate those who left for someone better to come. I've lost some people I really love but I'm okay, I'll be fine.

3 years ago, someone who knows me more than anyone, even more than my parents know me, died. I remember everything, the way he looked at that time, the way he fell, the way everything was so unexpected and how fast it ended. I can't believe it's been three years already. Only Allah knows how much I love him. I, I just can't take it when people talk about him. I somehow start to cry. And yes, right now I'm crying. He's my hero, my idol, he's the first most amazing person I know. Seeing someone dying in front of you changes everything. When things like this happens, even dramas with people dying in it could make you cry. But I can't cry. I'll suck it up. I know he wants to see me smile, he wants me to be happy. I'll be okay. I'll make him proud one day.In shaa Allah.


yours truly,riri

No comments:

Post a Comment