look at me now.

Monday 10 October 2011

9/10/11 -once in a lifetime.


On this unforgettable day I went to this one place that has some kind of a 'garage sale' and it's only on Saturdays and Sundays. I wasn't into the new things they sold, I was ecstatic about all the antiques that they sell there. Honestly, I'm like really in love with all these antiques stuff especially antique cameras. Like god, those are my fav. Most of the antique cameras sold there aren't working anymore but I don't mind about that. I don't mind if I can't use it, just by having it would already satisfy my needs.

The first thing that caught my eye as I walk into that place was this bright red coloured gramophone. Then I saw this really really old typewriter which made me jump up and down as if I was five again. There was also this booth where this really sweet old picture of a husband and wife was sold which I really like. You know how I love those nerdy glasses? Yeah there was this booth that was selling all these glasses from the 60s and so on and one of this glasses caught my wide open eyes. I was like jumping of excitement that is- until I ask the price of course. It was RM200 ++ because it was a Dunhill - branded - glasses. So I didn't buy it of course.

My eyes was shining as my smile gets wider and wider at every booth I stop by at. If I had money, I would WASTE all of them on all the antique cameras there. And guess what? I bought one! and and I bought this 60s KEBAYA which really took my breath away the first time I laid my eyes on it. I was so desperate to buy it-scared of whoever that would suddenly 'fall in love' with it and buy it before me so I did bought it. I even met Pn. Azmah my science teacher when I was in standard 6. Also bumped into sis ara and marissa there.


Going there was super terrific, it was beyond awesome for me. Too bad I didn't bring much money. There was this beautiful ring that I was DYING to buy, unfortunately it cost RM1000 ++ . Well that's okay, at least I got my camera.

Btw I heard that the moon was so beautiful on that night, too bad I didn't get the chance to see it. I was hoping for something awesome to happen that day though. Well something did and I'm grateful. I kinda woke up at 3 in the morning to check my phone and there was a text from this guy I really love. I was smiling from ear to  ear as I read that text. Dear Mohd Hakim Khairul Salleh, I am really deeply in love with you <3

yours truly,riri

No comments:

Post a Comment