look at me now.

Wednesday 12 October 2011

for tomorrows sake.


saf: awak dengan hakim selalu jumpa berapa kali seminggu?
me: *remain silent for awhile* *then laugh a little* selama kita kenal dia, i've only met him twice.
saf: whaat? seriously? but korang sweet gila tahu?
me: haha really?
saf: yelaah.kan yang kitaorang tengok gambar awak tu, like dia datang all the way from shah alam. like whaaat, sanggup? sweet gila kot tengok korang
me: haha tulah kan? kita pun mcm tak percaya yang dia datang, sumpah awesome gila doh. memang awesome lah dia tu *looking out the window and smiling from ear to ear*

At times I look back at us and think to myself how could this ever be possible? And I answer my own question by saying that it could, it's happening. He's real, he's there. I can't describe how unbelievable this is to me. Waking up everyday and thinking that maybe this is all a dream and checking my phone and realizing that it's not. A thousand of things I wanna tell you if I could if only I could figure out what to say but for now there's only one thing, containing three words -I love you.

You have a lot of reasons to leave but you chose to stay and only Allah knows how overwhelming I am to know that fact and how grateful I am to be with you. Honestly, I have no reason to leave. It's almost like you're everything I've ever wanted. Is this too early to be said? Well, screw that. I remember on my 13th birthday party, I made a wish as I blew out the candles. I wished for a someone like you and look at me now, my wish came true.

Never ever and I really mean NEVER have I been in love with any guy like this, I've never felt this way for anyone but you. All the things we've been through, all the things you've done for me- I've got a thousand reasons to stay. You're so amazing. your presence in my life have change almost everything about me, I'm happier. I keep on playing every scene of those times when we first met and I love you more every time.

We have our ups and downs, obstacles keep getting harder and harder to face but as long as you're with me, I'll be okay. I remember those times when we weren't together yet and people were telling me how we wouldn't work or how weird it would be for us to ever be together. But that's what people do- they talk and talk but one day they'll stop. I won't listen to what they say no more. I love you and you love me and that's what matters. Screw what others say. I've been influence too much by my mind, it's time to listen to my heart.

And honestly, from the bottom of my heart, I am really deeply in love with you Mohd Hakim bin Khairul Salleh.

yours truly,riri

No comments:

Post a Comment