look at me now.

Tuesday 18 October 2011

i wouldn't mind.

I feel different lately. I've lost my appetite to eat, I talk less even when it seems like I talk much, I feel so tired, I feel so lifeless. I don't know what my problem is. My head's spinning. My thoughts are driving me up the wall. I feel so devastated. I'm suffocating in despair. I fake it oh so well. It's like i'm a different person with my friends, as if I'm wearing a mask that could hide everything I feel inside. It's sad how even my friends can't tell. At times like this, I just need someone to hug me and say that everything we'll be okay. I'm not kidding.
It's times like this I really wanna go out with someone I could trust, talk to him/her or even just sit down doing nothing. Maybe we'll be in an awkward silence but I don't mind as long as I know that you'll be there with me. I just need someone to keep accompany. Hundreds of people around me, yet I feel like I'm the only one. Just once I wish people will stop pushing me, cut me some slack. I'm tired, I'm tired, I'm tired, I'm tired, I'm effing tired. ya Allah,what's happening to me? Can't someone come and save me, please someone please make my day. I just want somebody that cares enough to make the smile I put on to be sincere.

Ah I'll be fine.

yours truly,riri

No comments:

Post a Comment