look at me now.

Wednesday 19 October 2011

finally fourteen.


Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday to si kepeng, happy birthday to you.

Gosh you're fourteen now? Like pfft, fourteen? Seriously fourteen? You gotta be pulling my leg here. fourteen? WTH fourteen? ceeh mcm cari pasal pulak. Okay so you're fourteen. I've known you all my life and to see you grow up, oh it's so beautiful to me *being the dram queen that I am.* You're no longer a child now, you could finally eat without putting food inside your nose; I'm so proud of you. Just so you know, you're not hideous. Please do stop thinking negatively of yourself. You're beautiful the way you are and I bet there's hundreds of girls out there who wish they were you so cheer up chicken legs!

I love you with all my heart and remember that I'll always be here for you as you're always there for me. Yeah we got some fights and faults we've done to each other but let's let them all go pass us by. Remember R.I.B.A.S kay? Never forget that. You got people who loves you for who you are so don't ever change. You're so funny and I bet as you grow older you will soon become a clown. hahahaha kay I'm just kidding. I meant to say you would be even more funnier than you are now. lol. I'm running out of ideas so maybe I'll say more when we meet. May Allah bless you rara.

As they say :- rara got swaaaaaag
yours truly,riri.

P to the S:  r.i.b.a.s : rara/riri is bapak awesome sial (Y)

No comments:

Post a Comment