look at me now.

Thursday 27 October 2011

it's our thing.

I'm not trying to be sweet or saying this because it's a couple thing. I'm saying this because this is real and it's really from the bottom of my heart. So we're different from any other couples that I've seen in my life before. He's different, I'm different- we're both different but that's what makes us awesome. I know some might look at us weirdly as some might think that we're cute together but in the end it's about what we think of each other. Just like anyone else,we got flaws and faults towards each other. Maybe we have things that we might dislike about each other but we could try and tolerate with each others behavior. We could find better people yet we still chose each other,ain't that something for ya?

I've made the decision and my answer was no and honestly, I'm glad that was my answer. I mean who was I trying to kid? Myself? I'll take him as he is, I love him for him. I know some might not like my decision but maybe this time what I had decide on is right. Maybe it's not a mistake. Guess what? Yesterday when I was about to call him and said those things that would really not just break his heart but mine too, suddenly my phone went berserk. I couldn't open it and I thought to myself that maybe this is a sign. This is THAT sign that I prayed for Allah to show me. We have this thing, this indescribable thing that only both of us knows about, that only we would understand.

Like I've said before, what we have is quite out of the ordinary just like a miracle or something so magical even though it seems just like another very-ordinary-daily-thing for others. It's like a secret we both share. Every time something bad happens or at times when I feel like we're falling apart, something really awesome would happen. I swear I tell you. It's something so overwhelming. Something that I really don't wanna let go of. It's a story of us. It's me and him. If only I could explain to those people who doubt what we have about how much this means to me and all the reasons why I love him. We're not normal, we're extraordinary. Yeah.

My dear Mohd Hakim bin Khairul Salleh, as always I do love you.

yours truly,riri

No comments:

Post a Comment