look at me now.

Tuesday 25 October 2011

6 incredible months.

22/10/11 -So we finally got through with all these obstacles for 6 months and we're still together. I honestly don't know what to say. I'm just speechless. This six months have been great even though we've changed a little. In shaa Allah everything will be okay. I don't know when will be the next time we'll meet and hopefully soon. I can't plan anything since my parents don't let me hang out unless they're there or if I'm eighteen or so. I guess I just gotta deal with it. I'm falling really hard for this guy and the harder I fall the more worried I get. Worried with what's going to happen next. I know I shouldn't be because I should just let the day take me by the hand. Things will be alright and we'll be fine. Btw I realised something, our special days always have the number "2" in it. for example:- I became his girlfriend on the 22th April, we first met on the 24th July, last met on the 24th September. Pretty awesome.

yours truly,riri

No comments:

Post a Comment