look at me now.

Saturday 3 October 2015

easier to lie than not.

When people ask, I tell them:
I want to get married.

I love how people react, sometimes surprised sometimes disappointed. As if I just threw my whole life away. As if I have potential. I say it for fun, just to spite someone maybe, who knows? I don't think about it. Actually I do, I just always find myself at a dead end. It's just an excuse, who wants to get married? Not me any longer. Not me at the moment. Not at all a dream. Not ever in my dreams.

I don't care what anyone else says, with me everyone goes. One way or another, sooner or later. You're either not enough or too good for someone. That's not all, you're also sad all the time and no one wants that. Nobody wants that. At least not when it's me.

-riri-

No comments:

Post a Comment