look at me now.

Saturday 31 October 2015

new girl.

She gets jealous but not as much as I would.
She has a life of her own, she doesn't cling on to you.
She gets hurt but she'll keep it to herself the way I didn't.
She'll make friends with yours because the world is tiny but with me it's suffocating.
She'll be able to joke around with your guy friends the way I couldn't.
You can take her anywhere you wish, she's a social butterfly.
She doesn't get anxious or insecure, so confident with the kind of curves I never owned.
Never touched a cigarette, always stays in school, she goes by the rules.

Her head's always up, her life together; books, plans, the kind of future I don't think I'll have.
She doesn't worry you, harm herself, cause a fight, stay up all night.
Your mum's going to love her, she'll glow from the kind of aura I lack.
She'll laugh at your jokes and get your stomach churning from hers.
She wouldn't blow up your phone each time you ignore her.
Or ever gets desperate enough to go to one of your friends just to ask about you.
She's not going to cry all the time or keep you up at night.
She's more sane than I'll ever be. She doesn't get sad at the most inconvenient sudden timing over petty sometimes irrelevant things or wants you to stay and understand when she does.

She doesn't have to ask you for anything, you'll do it willingly.
God, you'll adore her as though she's the most magical being you've ever laid eyes on,
in such a way that everything falls right into place the moment she became yours.
Days rather void without her presence. The moon doesn't shine without her goodnight.
You wake up with her on your mind, go through your days missing her all the time.
With her you'll never feel even a pinch of guilt, her ways won't annoy you,
your heart it blooms at every sight of her every single time.

She'll be the one. The one you'll never let go of.
The one who understands and loves you more.
This girl you don't find being flawless or perfect,
you don't believe she's all that you ever wanted,
because you know she is. She's everything.

I hope she enjoys your stories as much as I do and go gaga over all your selfies.
I hope she stays true to only you because that's all I would ever do.
I hope you find her when things get rough because she's the only one you trust.
I hope she knows exactly what to do when things don't go the way it's been planned,
that she'll never leave you for a so-called better man.
I hope she makes you happy. Happier than I'll ever be able to.

Because I still love you.

-riri-

No comments:

Post a Comment