look at me now.

Thursday 15 May 2014

wish from afar.

You might not be the one on his thoughts,
then again you could be, but just you,
not your feelings or your pain, just you.

And he is on yours.
Though not just him. Also his feelings and sufferings. What do you do now that you haven't done much together, what can you say when you have barely been talking? I wish I could tell, but sometimes you just get stuck in the moment or maybe this is one of those times when a phase comes handy. Though phases are never as lucky, it takes away a lot when it passes and leaves whatever that's left when what's left is never more than much.

I can't do much anymore. Not where I am not wanted. It's funny how for all we know it could just be two people who misunderstood one another thinking that s/he doesn't need them when it's the opposite. It's tiring though, to keep trying when you're the only one trying. It doesn't matter anymore. God knows and God helps those in need and now all I need is for Him to give him the happiness and contentedness he deserves. It must have been rough for him or maybe not, whatever it is that he's going through God help him get through. I can't be there, I can't go where I am not needed but there's no harm in hoping or praying even if it is just through the heart. Even if it is left unheard. 

The good comes to those who are patient, those who wait. So goodness please go to him, and pick him up. God keep him strong, wipe his tears back inside. We don't need another sad ending, to whatever that's never ending.

-riri-

No comments:

Post a Comment