look at me now.

Monday 5 May 2014

not all that's good is gold.

I guess there's always (maybe) that one point in life where you know for sure that your family aren't friends and no matter how much they want to, your friends can never really be your family. For all you know they could be nothing but enemies. Or maybe nightmares in disguise. If that's the case then, I for once, completely, with all my heart and soul agree with the statement "sometimes you're all you've got". Minus the "sometimes", seems like almost every time's the same. That's not always the case, there are some (like me), if lucky actually has someone (or two) who are both family and friends to me. Making everything more bearable: my dearest everything.

Maybe it's who you let in or trust, or who you let yourself talk to that makes a difference because not every word is worth to be said especially to the wrong people.

-riri-

No comments:

Post a Comment