look at me now.

Monday 19 May 2014

again i lose.

Everyone knows I'll never win
I would be the first to have raise
the white flag and surrender
just so I could breath
as the silence settles.

I would bow down and kiss your feet
even when the crown is placed on me
the kindness where I let you step over me
while you laugh out loud to that comedy on tv
we all agree.

My feet sore from chasing you barefoot
for you took away my shoes
because you know I would never have mind
when I ran to chase not the covers of my feet
but the owner of the hands grasping to it
that left me behind.

I would cry an ocean if that was what you wanted to see
and breakdown to your orders if pain is what you crave
just so I could see you smile, to the feeling of importance
all for you, all for free.

Tired of obedience
a new puppet you need
a wild animal you greed
a good soul you beat
the one who loves you
you leave

and once again,
I lost.

-riri-

No comments:

Post a Comment